The 5th International Symposium on Robotics & Intelligent Manufacturing Technology（ISRIMT 2023）is scheduled to be held in Changzhou from September 22-24, 2023. . The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
September 24, 2023
Venue: Changzhou Jiuzhou Huanyu Hotel, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
2023年9月23日 /September 23, 2023
嘉宾签到/入场Guest Sign-in / Entry
开幕嘉宾致辞 Opening Ceremony
Prof. Zhenguo Nie,Tsinghua University, China
Title: Real-time accurate reconstruction of the workpiece's 3D temperature field during the metal additive manufacturing process
Prof. Lifu Gao, Hefei Institutes of Physical Science CAS, China
Title:A manipulator system for autonomous operation in the 4500 meters deep-sea
大合照与茶歇 Group photo and take a break
Prof. Ling Wang, Tsinghua University, China
Title:Research Development of Optimization and Scheduling for Smart Manufacturing
Prof. Baicun Wang, Zhejiang University, China
Title:Toward Human-centric Smart Manufacturing
Prof. Kehua Guo, Central South University, China
Title:Weak Sample Multimodal Data Learning
GuestCertificates and Group photo 颁发嘉宾证书并合影留念
Prof. Shichang Du, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Title:Modeling and Algorithm Design for multi-resource constrained flexible job shop scheduling problem
Prof. Yulong Huang, Harbin Engineering University, China
Title: Robust State Estimation for Heavy-tailed Non-Gaussian Noises: Theory and Applications
Prof. Haisong Huang, Guizhou University, China
Title: Research on Theory and Application of Complex and Imbalanced Data Processing in DT-driven PHM
Prof. Hao Li, Zhengzhou University of Light Industry, China
Title: Research and application of industrial digital twin system
茶歇 Take a break
Prof.Cinzia Giannetti, Swansea University, UK
Title:Deep Learning for Predictive Modelling in Smart Manufacturing Application
Prof.Hannah Bradwell, University of Plymouth, UK
Title: Implementing robotics: Identifying and involving the users. Case studies of companion robots in care and disinfection robots in hospitals
Assoc. Prof.Mario Gianni, University of Liverpool, UK
专家合影Group photo of experts
闭幕式 Closing Ceremony
September 24, 2023
签到/入场Sign-in / Entry
开幕致辞 Opening Ceremony
Intelligent Manufacturing technology theme
优秀论文评选颁奖 Excellent Paper Award
闭幕式 Closing Ceremony
* The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.